E-Commerce, also known as e-Business, is simply the sale and purchase of services and goods over an electronic medium, like the Internet. It also involves electronically transferring data and funds between two or more parties. Simply put, it is online shopping as we commonly know it.
E-Commerce websites are online portals that facilitate online transactions of goods and services through means of the transfer of information and funds over the Internet. In the early days, e-Commerce was done partially through emails and phone calls. Now, with a single website, anything and everything that a transaction needs, can be executed online.
Typical requests for maintenance which are included are below:
- Product Listing Additions & Deletions
- Graphic Design, Image Optimizations
- Product Description & Misc. Copywriting
- Onsite Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- eCommerce Security Management
- Layout and Coding Changes (HTML,CSS)
- Creating User Friendly Features
- Increasing Conversion Rates
- Website Traffic Analytics & Reporting
- Online Store Updates & Installations
- Newsletter Setup and Management
- Video Inclusion